Sunday, April 26, 2009

A SEXIST BLOG.

"Birds have wings to fly, but what do I have??"....I heard something like this in the promo of a MTV contest to select a teen diva who will later go on and represent India in some contest abroad. And it was not the first time I heard something like above from a girl's mouth. Some of my gal friends have said things like..."I want wings", "kaash mere paas pankh hote" etc. What I don't understand is why do they need wings? Isn't it better to live like a normal human being?? Surely they don't want wings to fly around like Superman and save the world...or am I wrong?
And to answer the question "birds have wings, but what do I have?"....gals have many important assets,which, as a male I can say are definitely much more attractive than wings. Just being born as an average looking girl assures them of at least a few boys chasing them(and maybe an odd lesbian too). But life is not so rosy for a boy, a boy can't get female attention unless he is super handsome or at least handsome, above average and average looking guys face a tough time and ugly boys like me have no choice but to claim abstainence and say that we are saints.

The other issue which baffles me is related to girls and their habit to cry almost anytime without any reason or logic. I mean, we mature boys cry only when something seriously goes wrong(for eg. we cry only when our sibling snatches away our toys or when our mom beats us up).

There are many issues I thought of writing here but on second thoughts I feel that its a lot better to stay alive.

I have written a lot of irrelevant and offensive stuff here. I wrote them to put relevance into this blog. I do this all the time and don't feel guilty...because I can always say sorry...like I am doing now!!

P.S.
1.I hope the diva contest winner is also awarded with feather wings which she can stick on her shoulders.
2. I hope the contest winner does not attempt to fly using those wings.



2 comments:

sarvesh said...

good one man...keep on writting,one day u will surely buy cloths fr salman frm charity u will get..lol

Anonymous said...

Kooool I lyk it :)